
That must be one of the reasons they have so many lakes here. We did find a nice park that we walked around through the street vendors. It was a good day for hot coffee or chocolate and hot chicken soup (I guess I am still thinking Minnesota).
We played bingo this week. It is the 2nd time we have played since we got here. The 1st time we played we had 9 bingo cards and that was too much. We were all stressed out by the end of the night and maybe we even missed some bingos. So this time we played 6 cards which was much better. I won two games for a total of $ 105.00. The one big win was a card that you had to have one regular bingo anywhere on the card (no four corners) and four dots surrounding the free space in the upper right and left and lower right and left of the free spot. I thought this was a hard game to keep up with but low and behold I won. I guess if you put our losses against our wins we are still far behind.
Randy and Sue are picking up their puppy, Gracie, today. She is a collie. They have patiently waited through her birth, her weaning and now it’s time. Now they get to go through the potty training. Oh boy!!! Sue wants me to write in our blog that we have a niece dog now but Pete would rather I did not say it that way so I won’t say we have a niece dog now. I am looking forward to seeing her when we return in May. She will be so big by then I won’t be able to hold her on my lap and pet her like a little puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment